Monday, October 12, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward

One of my favorite characters for memes. Skeletor!
Skeletor affirmations can be found here

Now that I'm done thinking about how fast this semester is going, it's time to think about what I'm going to do for the remainder of the semester. I'm a little ahead right now, which is amazing for me. I've struggled to even be on time for some of the assignments and now that I'm ahead I gotta stay that way so I don't stress out. I get a little emotional with the stress although I do try to play it off. I find that I'm getting better with my writing, or at least I think so anyway. I've been more positive when it comes to my school work which has helped tremendously, especially with the subjects I've been dreading (ahem, Calc I). I've had so much fun with this class and I've learned alot about all these stories. I would like to keep improving my writing skills and become more diverse with my writing styles and techniques. I find that I'm learning a lot more about proofreading my work and I hope to get better at it as the semester progresses. If we are speaking in terms of the shape of my grade...I'm aiming for an A. And with some extra credit, I'm at the point to where I'm on track for an A. So hooray! But, I can't slack and gotta keep chugging. Choo choo. Delirium setting in...I apologize!
I hope to finsh this course gracefully and not on fall flat. I think if I get a little more ahead I can attempt to finish early, which is something that I would like. Realistically though, some stuff happens and that may or may not happen. I have to stay positive and hope I acheive this though.
So here's to finishing off strong! And my the odds be ever in our favor! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment