Sunday, October 11, 2015

Reading Feedback Week 7


Modern depiction of Vyasa narrating the Mahabharata to Ganesha at the Murudeshwara temple, Karnataks
Image Source: Wikipedia


This week didn't really involve an actual reading, because we were actually given the choice of watching a movie depiction of the Mahabharata by Peter Brook. I opted for the movie because I had a really hard time kind of envisioning a mental picture of the events that occured in the actual readings of the Mahabharata. I found this to be very enjoyable and really convinient since the film can be found on YouTube (for now). It was also available for check out at the library but I really didn't have time to come back and watch it there. Now I have a great idea of how everything happened and I can appreciate the tale as a whole much better this way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment