Monday, October 12, 2015

Growth Mindset: Week 7


Cheezburger Meme
Image Source: Blogspot
My favorite type of positive reinforcement, I have come to find, is cute, funny, and motivational little memes.
I found this one in one of the Growth Mindset Meme blogs, and it really spoke to me and how I have handled past failures. This applies to work, school, and just personal life. Instead of wallowing in misery, I have learned to just use failure, and use it to, as Fat Amy says, "fuel my hatefire". I learn that I don't like to feel the way I do after something has gone wrong. So it makes me try harder, so I try to avoid feeling like that again. Postivie thinking is key! So, like this cute little meme I found says, it really hurts to fail but it doesn't mean YOU are a failure. You just have to keep trying again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment