Monday, October 5, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 6

This week has been so extremely hectic! I'm so glad to be done with it, to be honest. I've had so much pile up on me in terms of school work and other projects. Work doesn't help much either. I've been a zombie. Needless to say I hardly sleep at all, but it was way worse this week. But on a brighter note, I got my first Biz Cal I exam back, and we all know that's the class I dread the most. I made a B, and I'm very proud of that. Last time I took the class my first exam grade was really pathetic. I have high hopes for the rest of the semester and this had added a little sunshine to my rain cloud that's been following me around! I've been trying to be way more positive and I find that it's been really helping! Not just in that class, but in my other courses as well. We finally finished reading the Mahabharata and I'm sad to say I missed part of the reading on Monday but make sure to finish up completely anyway by Wednesday just in time for the storytelling assignment. I think the story I wrote this week was my best simply because my initial idea to cross over into the world of Harry Potter actually came to life in this writing and I had so much fun with it! I'm getting better at working ahead and hope to get ahead this week as well before my work week starts back up. Fingers crossed! 

In other news, I was saddened to hear that there was another shooting, and this time at Umpqua Community College. That kind of stuff really gets to me and it's even more depressing that events like this are becoming more frequent!

Also, recently the Pope visited U.S soil, and I was very happy yet sad that there was no way that I could have traveled to the east coast to see him! Oh well, maybe one day. 


Literally my face when  my exam was being handed back!
Image Source: Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. I know how hectic class can be, and it must be a lot to keep up when you have work too! Especially now that is midterm time often the best I can do is keep my head above water. You made it through the week, though. Congratulations on your calculus exam! On a different note, I really like the changes that you made to your blog. The background picture is very aesthetically pleasing, and I can read the links under your pictures. Good luck with schoolwork this week. Hopefully it will just get easier from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week has been a hectic week for me as well. Congrats on making a B on your calc exam! Especially since it's already midterm week, it's really stressful and hectic. I also wanted to add that I really like your blog page. It is different from the others I have seen in this class. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete