Sunday, October 11, 2015

Famous Last: Words Week 7

Inspirational Meme!
Image Source: WeKnowMemes


I had an okay day. Got a Coke Zero at the gas station. Raise the roof.

Okay if nobody gets that movie reference you are shunned for three hundred and sixty five days.
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow! Dishonor on your whole family!

Seriously though, I've had an okay week. Phew, it's already the end of week seven and we already well into October! I feel like I'm caught up a little bit. My stress levels have receded a little. Just like my hairline. No really. It can happen. But, I feel a little more at ease because usually I'm always a little behind and now things are falling into place. Even as I type this at 4 a.m. ha. I'm going to keep this ball of productivy moving and hopefully I will end this semester gracefully and not like the mess I was at the begining of the semester. I'm understanding Calc a little more and I feel like my writing and my brainstorming is getting a tad bit better. I'm feeling a little more confident about my storytelling posts above all. I feel like when under pressure I worked the best. I came up with this week's story literally on the fly. I still feel like my best story was my story from week six.
I'm excited that after this week we can revisit the Ramayana and kind of play around with both of the epics we have read. A little more freedom to expand and explore concepts are our liking is going to be great!

In other news, that OU/Texas game....

Huge dissapointment. That was the worst part of this weekend. I really wish I could have gone down to Dallas just to be part of the hype that was going on. But alas, my place of employment required my services. Remember everyone, just keep swimming. We are amost at the finish line! 

2 comments:

  1. Pita, is your very first quote from Easy A by chance? I love that movie! I also love Mulan which you quoted directly after so you have done a fantastic job so far with this blog post! I totally understand when you talk about Calculus being hard to understand... I failed the first time I took it! But it definitely gets better! Do not worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad everything is falling into place for you! I wish I could say that same. This is my last semester at OU, and I have two research papers and a capstone paper and three presentations due within the next month. Let’s just say I’m one of those people that when they have too much to do they decide to do nothing and hope it just all goes away. We will see how that works out!

    ReplyDelete