Friday, August 28, 2015

Week 1 Curation

Woah! Pintrest is a thing? For stuff other than cooking and arts and crafts? Good to know because honestly I thought that's what is was all about, no lie. Which is why I never bothered to get one. I just eat the food, not make it, ha! I might have to look into it. I know there is a big hype around it so I might have to hop on that bandwagon.

Twitter is honestly something that I had for maybe a few months and left behind like an orphan of war. Maybe I didn't give it much of a chance. Although, mind you this was a couple of years ago. I'm more of a Snapchat and Facebook type of gal. But hey! If it ends up being useful for class maybe I'll have to give it a shot. I'm also someone who likes to divulge a lot of detail and my sarcastic attempts to entertain the masses couldn't be restricted to just 140 characters.

Since I do have an love for online classes, I've had to master the art of bookmarking. I have everything organized in their individual folders, and sub folders if you can believe. Now that is something I am good at! Finally, I don't feel like such a newbie!
I will actually be looking into the Known, because it looks like something that could be up and coming and might actually end up helping out a lot. I will look into it most definitely.


The following is usually the reaction I get when I tell someone that I don't have a Pinterest board with my dream wedding planned or nursery ideas and tips.
Image Source: Pinterest, Pintrest Meme

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pita!
    Like you, I thought that Pinterest was just for cooking, crafts, and clothes. Because of this belief, I never really wanted a Pinterest. All of my friends have one. I am sure it is a great handy thing to have. I just have not gotten around to it yet. I can be kind of slow with what is “in.” I mean I just got an Instagram recently.

    ReplyDelete