Sunday, August 23, 2015

Favorite Place...San Francisco!

As someone who rarely travels out of the state of Oklahoma, I had the opportunity to travel to the West Coast in March 2015 to see my best friend who is stationed in the Sacramento area! 
It was amazing! We spent a couple days in San Francisco to have a couple of adventures and I have never had more of an amazing time then I had there. It's a fascinating city. I absolutely loved it and I really hope to live there in the future. I went back this year for spring break and I'm just counting down the months until I get to return to this beautiful city. 
pixabay.com
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Pita, I agree: San Francisco is one of the great cities of all time! I actually lived there for a couple of years in the early 1980s: I had an apartment at Stanyan and Parnassus near Golden Gate Park, and every morning I took the MUNI to the Financial District... and so every day was a lovely adventure! I hope you get to go back there too: there is so much to see and do! Wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pita, San Francisco is a marvelous place. I lived in the SF Bay area this summer, and I had a great time. The picture you posted is beautiful; it even shows the fort at the base of Golden Gate. When are you planning to go back to San Fransisco? There is so much to do there that you could spend a lifetime and still not see everything. I hope you get to go back soon!

    ReplyDelete