Monday, September 21, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 4

What a hectic week this has been! For this week I had to end up reading a more condensed version of the Ramayana, The Divine Archer, and it was indeed very enjoyable. And although it was a more condensed version it did help me understand the overall plot of the Ramayana in its entirety. I did have a big problem catching up these past few weeks. I knew with the work schedule I had it and the amount of hours I work would be very difficult to manage this class but I had been doing fine. Everything had just caught up to me and I fell behind. I picked up so much overtime at work not thinking about how it could have affected me. I figured I would be fine and now I realize I do need that time off to focus on my studies in general in their entirety.  I really don't want to have to do this again. I don't like at all feeling like I'm essentially treading water and barely making it by. I must learn to manage my time better. That is something I do need to work on. I hope to see my progress later on in the semester and look back at this situation as a growing experience!

I do also notice that I sometimes suffer from bad writers block. No matter what I try I will often sit there and try to find good ways to fit a certain story and try to make it a new tale with no avail. I might have to go and look at older examples of stories from previous semesters to see if one can give me an idea.

So far, my math journey has been iffy. I have an exam this week and hope to do well. I do have a very strong dislike for math as we all know, but I hope to conquer the beast that is Biz Calc!


Here's a tiny hedgehog cheerleader, because just like me, we all need a cute motivator!

Encouragement via Hedgehog!
Image Source: Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment