Monday, December 7, 2015

Reflections - Week 15

Ah the nostalgia.
Just kidding, currently in a the middle of a mental breakdown since finals are upon us. But, here I'm going to take a look at what I did for this class.
What can I say, it was a lot of work. But, for what it was worth, I took away a lot from this course. Above all I enjoyed the assignments. I would have never thought that I would create a portfolio like the ones we did this semester and it is still weird to me to see the stories and know that I wrote them. Oh, especially the ones I based off Harry Potter. I didn't think those would be decent at all but, I am a little proud of them. Nerd alert.

I loved the freedom this class gave me in terms of just work schedule. That was something that made it so easy for me. Oh, and the constant feedback I was able to get from Professor Gibbs was especially helpful. She was always there to answer questions and just give good advice. I have never had a professor be so involved in the course to the point where it doesn't even feel like it's an online course. And that is something I really feel stood out to me.


Word of advice to you future kiddos...
WORK AHEAD. I cannot stress that enough. There was a week or two where I was ahead and it hit during a busy time for my other classes and it was awesome. ALSO! That little tidbit of advice Professor Gibbs give you to set a schedule for yourself to sit down and work on your assignments...do that too.
It will save you a lot of time and grief! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment