Monday, December 7, 2015

Reading Evaluation

Personally, I really enjoyed the Ramayana the best! Especially the modern prose version I opted to read by Narayan. I downloaded the Kindle version of this book and it worked for me since I'm always on the go. Plus the modernized version helped me understand the story a lot better. I have a really crazy life schedule you could say, with work and school full time, so my readings were very sporatic. It really helps to have a set schedule and have set days where you focus mainly on this class. I find that it would be way easier and managable if I was able to do that instead of going day by day like I've had to. It is a smart plan and I recommend it.

Advice for students next semester?...


WORK AHEAD! You will be glad you did! Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment