Sunday, November 29, 2015

Reading Feedback: Week 13

Encouraging quote
Image Source: Flickr


I initially decided to read another version of the Ramayana for my free choice readings. But, I had not taken into consideration the wide array of comic books available at the Biz. I found myself really short on time so they became a huge help! I found them to be extremely cool and condensed the stories into a nice and short comic without taking away from the essence of the original stories. The comics were obviously illustrated as well so it gave me another look into the stories and helped me picture them in my mind a lot better than when I just read the books. These past few weeks you could say I've been in the Bizzell on Monday and Tuesday more than usual but these comics and having the option of using them as a reading diary option have really helped me and they were enjoyable to read on top of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment