Sunday, November 29, 2015

Famous Last Words - Week 13

My current state
Image Source: Flickr

I find myself struggling to keep up with my school work now a days. Which is very frustrating but, I knew it would happen around this time of year. I am severely lacking sleep and now have to catch up a study for two exams I have in a few days! Terrible, just terrible. Thanksgiving break didn't feel like a break to me. It only set me behind with all the preparation and on top of that I had to work on Thanksgiving due to holiday rotation. So now, I'm scrambling to save my GPA!

Was barely able to enroll in my Spring and Summer 2016 courses. Let me tell you how much of a headache that was! I'm just looking forward to winter break! I get to go to California to visit my best friend who is stationed there for a couple of weeks. So, I'm trying to get through this semester and just keep swimming!

I'm doing decent in my biz calc class. I have an exam for that class in a couple of days so I'm hoping and praying it all goes well. I'm on the borderline of a mental break down. No biggie. Let me just go cry and whatnot. I'm trying to handle this all the best I can, because I know it will all be over soon.
This week we had to nominate our favorite portfolio's and storybooks. Of course I already had a great idea of which I really liked. So, that wasn't too hard to do. Everyone has grown so much and their writing skills have improved as the semester progressed. It is kind of cool to see the growth everyone was exhibiting.


On a brighter note, that Bedlam game! PHEW!!! How freaking exciting was that! That was one of the main reasons I didn't get much done last night! Boomer!

No comments:

Post a Comment